OUR MAIN GOAL: TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS GO UP IN VALUE.
We give accurate and impartial advice. All of our valuations are based upon the methodology in our proprietary “25 Factors Affecting Business Valuation.” This basic transparent valuation system properly applied will resolve most internal and external issues. It will tell you the strong and weak points
of your business and clearly point out the actionable solutions to increasing value. This process is leap years ahead of the competing system which accurately measures the strengths and weaknesses of your business, the way all business valuations should be done.
It is simply valuation for profit.
25 Factors Affecting Business Valuation
A proprietary business valuation system that tells you the strong and weak points of your business and clearly points out the actionable solutions to increasing value.
25 FACTORS AFFECTING VALUE
2. Return on Investment
3. How has R&D been accounted for?
4. Shareholder Agreement (if one exists)
5. Value of Employees (cost of recruitment and training as a group)
6. Client Base and cost to rebuild
7. Value of Supply Chain
8. Value of Distribution Network if one exists
9. Internet Presence and Use (social network)
10. Dominance if any in the marketplace
11. Knowledge Base of Owner and Employees
12. Processes and Procedures Documentation (How well are all aspects of the
13. Industry Averages
14. Lease Terms
15. Leasehold Improvements
19. Currency Fluctuations and Geopolitical Considerations
22. Leverage – Cost of money. Is leverage applicable and if so at what risk?
23. Minority Interest (if applicable)
24. Special Interest Purchaser (Partners are also special interest purchasers as they
have more knowledge, interest, and opportunity, with less risk than regular
25. How well is the business/practice expected to function with changes in
management? (if applicable)
Moreover, the book “25 factors Affecting Business Valuation (Eric Jordan, 2017) gives a
good overview of our proprietary process. For a free PDF copy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org